Friday, September 08, 2006

emotions

today's emotion is rage.

should i explain why? or should i simply work my rage out on the person who caused it?

lucky for him, he lives in newfoundland in the north atlantic and i live... well, not in the north atlantic... more like the mid atlantic. so physical violence is out of the question until i reschedule my trip. i'd resort to mental attacks, which i'm actually quite good at, but i'm unsure that his brain has the capacity to comprehend such an offensive. therefore, my efforts would be wasted. so my only option is to have him fired.

consider it underway.

on a completely unrelated topic... actually, no. it's the exact same topic. we will soon be looking for an art director so if you know of a good one, or if you are a good one, please let me know.

4 comments:

kara said...

Your friday emotion of the day is turning out to be my monday emotion. Right now I want to step on everybody. If only I was wearing stilettos.

Anonymous said...

I am also experiencing rage. Rage!

I mean, hey, it's retroactive, but it's still rage!

Rage!!!!

(See all the exclamation marks? ARGH!)

Thérèse said...

Oh. It made me anonymous. But I'm not. I'm not anonymous at all. I'm Therese.

d said...

k2 - sorry to hear that. i hope you are able to get over it... either through stomping all over a bunch of people or some other way that doesn't involve causing me any pain.

t - you are therese. hey, how you doin'? thanks for your support. i can always count on you.