Monday, August 07, 2006

one more thing

you may have noticed how extremely popular i've become. i now have two people whose names start with "k" who occassionally read the drivel i post. everyone, say hello to kara. that means i'm going to have to come up with a new system for identifying and responding to people. i'd like to be able to tell you what it is, but i haven't figured it out yet. and now isn't the time to do it because i just ordered a pizza and i have to go pick it up. well, i don't have to... i could have had it delivered. but i didn't. so now i have to go pick it up.

you know?

wait! i'll just call her k2 (not an indication of you being inferior to the original k -- though he might argue it)... simply the sequence you arrived here. or posted here. or whatever brought you to my attention.

ok. so that's figured out. now... who will go pick up my pizza for me?

5 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

To my recollection K2 is one of the tallest mountains in the world, and I think it's quite an honour to be named after it. It says something about one's stature.

CamoBunny said...

i will go pick up your pizza, 'cause i'm going to go pick up mine. i ordered some garlicky cheesy breadsticks too.

just please, sir. please don't take to calling me kamobunny.

kara said...

Well it's totally fitting to be named after a mountain since I'm an awe inspiring 5'2". I'm touched to get such a warm familial welcome. I think I might be tearing up a little. Nope, that's just sweat. False alarm.

Oh and well done...you can count to one hundred!

Thérèse said...

Well damn. You have successfully made me wish for pizza.

d said...

k - yes, and that's exactly why i decided to use that name.

cb - no worries. i will always call you cb or by your full name. thanks for picking up my pizza. how much do i owe you?

k2 - actually, i can't count to 100. the blog interface thing did it for me.

t - i can't believe you cursed on my blog. i'm the only one allowed to curse on my... oh wait. nevermind. let's all curse! come on! it's fun.

or is "damn" even considered a curse anymore? and why do they bleep out words like "gun" and "crack" from songs played on the radio but they don't bleep out damn, ass or bitch? when i was a kid, i'd get locked in the cellar for a few weeks for saying words like that.