Saturday, August 12, 2006

a man of my word...

k2 - allow me to introduce you to THE BULK BARN. dun dun DUH.



notice how clean it is. the lack of hay and manure around it. also, under the store's name, it says "quality bulk food" - quality! they can't lie about stuff like that. trust me, i know. i work in advertising and we're always honest about stuff like that.

i didn't go inside to take a picture, but believe me... there are no live animals in there. only pinatas that look like animals and possibly some animal crackers. i'm not quite sure.

i'd also like to point out what a nice day it was when i took this. look at the sky. almost looks fake doesn't it. well it's not. i wish there was a way to prove it, but that's something you had to be here to experience. but you weren't... were you? any of you?

4 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

There are an unlikely number of clouds in that small strip of sky. None the less, you are in advertising and wouldn't lie.

kara said...

wow. I'm speechless. I never thought this day would arrive. I feel the need to compensate...like I should take a picture of something for you...but what? One of the trailblazers? A "real" candy shop? My left hand? Tell me how I could ever repay you.

Oh, and k - that IS a strip mall. We in America are all about suckering you in with a title and this disappointing you with the reality.

d said...

k - exactly. i wouldn't lie. no color correction or image manipulation occurred (aside from some cropping).

k2 - a free photo? really? ummm... geez. i don't know. i'd be happy with anything. if i say a trailblazer, will you actually take the photo or will you steal it from a web site?

Michael said...

You can see therese and I visit the bulk barn here.
http://seeasilverlining.blogspot.com/2006/07/serendipity.html