Thursday, July 06, 2006

loathsome

this is a warning. should anyone say anything at all to me in jest. should another of my co-workers fail to camouflage their incompetence. should someone mistakenly bump into me on my way out of the elevator as i leave to go home. should i simply dislike the look of you or the sound of your voice or the shoes you're wearing. beware.

expect an unrelenting fury of anger and raw emotion to be unleashed, the likes of which you've never experienced before and the kind that will leave you praying to every god or supreme being conjured by the weak-minded on this planet for forgiveness.

10 comments:

Doc Moxie said...

Oh, yeah?

[Plants a big, long sarcastic kiss, with tongue, on D.]

...

And now what'cha gon' do?

[Leaves room.]

d said...

ummm... i have no idea.

that's not fair. i wanted to be angry.

Doc Moxie said...

not fair? it is completely fair. because now you're as weak-minded as you thought i was.

d said...

yeah... but just in a different way.

Thérèse said...

Huh.

I was going to say something, but it flew out of my head once I witnessed what was going on in the comments here.

*exits discreetly, tiptoeing out back*

d said...

hmmm... i just had a strange feeling as though someone was here and then left without saying anything. very odd...

Thérèse said...

Oh sure, that's right, pretend I don't EXIST!

The only possible way I'll forgive you for that one is by way of ice cream. You know the kind I'm talking about.

d said...

and you know the only way you can have that kind is to come and visit me.

i'm on vacation all week. lots of time for ice cream.

d said...

now you know i can't answer those questions...

i think she saw a friend who was upset and she just wanted to cheer them up. and it worked so i thank her for it.

Doc Moxie said...

haha, no, dear bunny, i 'm just a slut.

d, you're welcome.