Sunday, July 16, 2006

can't sleep

so many things going on in my brain tonight.

so many decisions to make. life changing decisions. (yes, still)

so many loose ends flapping around uncontrollably like fire hoses that got away from their masters.

so many things to deal with tomorrow.

so many things to deal with generally.

i miss my vacation. i have to work in only a few short hours.

i feel like if i write about the things on my mind, maybe it'll put my mind at ease. but then, if i write about them... other people will know. it'll be like they're inside my brain. and there's not enough room in there for additional people. it's a small brain. hahaha... geez i'm funny. at least i've still got my sense of humour (that "u" in "humour" was for u cb).

5 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

Good. And don't ever thinking of taking the U out again, whether it be from hunour or colour or anything else. Cheeky transatlantican.

CamoBunny said...

ooo, ooh!
a "u" for me
to "i" from "he"
i being cb
cb, that's me
and "he" is d
and then there's kieran
and thérèse.

d said...

k - you're not the boss of me. and i'm sorry.

cb - ahhh poetry. my favorite.

CamoBunny said...

your favourite? better than candy? or flowers? or SHOES?

d said...

no. you're right. well, it's better than flowers.

it's definitely my favorite kind of comment though.