Wednesday, December 07, 2005

the old switch-a-roo

so i mistakenly posted something on my good friend t's site last week in regards to a laundry issue (a forgotten pair of granny underpants in the dryer preventing me from being able to finish my load of laundry... and sleeping for two nights).

anyway, tonight, i came up with a brilliantly devious plan based on the "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" mantra. here's how my plan works...

tonight, i did a wash and was able to put my clothes in the dryer without incident (though i get a chill every time i go in there now). so shortly after i came back in my apartment, i hear somebody put their money in the washing machine and starting it up. soooooooo, my plan is, when my clothes are dry, i'm going to leave a pair of MY underwear in the dryer.

i know! it's brilliant! i'm an evil genius - like that guy in that movie about that thing... you know the one. anway, who cares. what's is important is my plan. let's see how they like it! hahahahahaha

and don't worry, i don't plan to be a dick or all creepy about it... i'll pick 'em up when i get home from basketball tonight so the dryer will be free for use in the morning.

No comments: