Friday, November 03, 2006

things i should do...

1. post more often.
2. bring sexy back.
3. run for prime minister of canada.
4. eat a pizza.
5. try on crazy and see how it fits.
6. dominate the dojo. (and by dojo, i mean basketball court - that's right... it's b-ball time again)
7. punch that guy who keeps forwarding me spam.
8. quit my job and move to toronto.
9. change all of the clocks in my house to the correct time
10. practice talking like brad pitt in snatch (fer me ma)
11. finish reading war and peace (i'm on page two)
12. ask shakira when i should expect my cheque. (i wrote her song "hips don't lie")
13. get a lawyer - you know... just in case
14. stop being so god damned nice to people.
15. go the hell home.

5 comments:

Thérèse said...

Now, when you're talking about number two, are you talking about me? Or some other Sexy? It's difficult to tell when you don't capitalize anything.

I am very much pro number 8. Very, very much.

d said...

t - honestly, i was actually referring to taking over the job of justin timberlake, who claims to be bringing sexy back, but i think he's doing it for the wrong team, if you know what i mean... (not that there's anything wrong with that). but now that you mention it, i am bringing (you) sexy back too - in way less than a week. thank you for your support on numero 8.

kara said...

Oh my god I want a pizza. But I think I want a burger more. Ramadan has made me gluttonous. Not what Allah intended, I think.

d said...

k2 - agreed.

kara said...

You're sucking at No. 1. Oh, and as to your comment on Condi...stay tuned, the debate is ON.