Monday, November 06, 2006

it begins...

first snowfall today.

winter begins. i hate winter. i quickly deteriorate into a constant state of anger and frustration. but you like that about me. so whoopie for you.

it's time to reintroduce an old (yet original) "smart with rockets - dumb with parking" favourite...

ode to winter

you are a stupid, pathetic excuse for a season.
nobody likes you, except for maybe the insane.
you're deceitful and full of yourself,
like a beautiful woman who looks nice from a distance but ends up being a collossal bitch when you ask her to go to bed with you.

i hate you. i hate you. i hate you.
i hate you. i hate you. i hate you.
i hate you. i hate you. i hate you.
i hate you. i hate you. i hate you.
go to hell, you waste of five good months.
bring me some candy.

2 comments:

Thérèse said...

I like winter.

I hate the cold, but I like winter.

I think this will be the winter to get into ice skating. I'm going to knit legwarmers and hats and mittens and scarves.

I'll knit you legwarmers too, if you like, baby. Maybe that will make you like winter more.

That's it!

Excellent. Be prepared for measurementation when I arrive tomorrow.

Hee. Hee hee hee hee hee.

d said...

legwarmers? seriously? i think i'll pass.

you know what would make me like winter more? less cold weather. less snow. the only good thing about winter is that it kills spiders.