Sunday, November 05, 2006

what the screw?

saddam has been sentenced to death. so what? big freakin' deal. we all knew it would happen.

bigger news - i'm distraught. i've lost two cds. were they stolen? did someone "borrow" them without letting me know? they're not just any cds either. they're two of my favorites. the three tenors, and green day's bullet in a bible.

so yeah... i'm very upset.

i also seem to have lost my talent of making the world's best pizza. i've made two in the last week and both of them tasted funny. (funny meaning curious, peculiar, strange, or odd) ever since i moved to the nice house in the crack whore neighborhood, i haven't been able to make a decent pizza. it's gotta be the oven... or the curse of the crack whores.

speaking of cds, i added one of my cds to my itunes. it was a two disk set. when i dubbed the second cd, it showed up as "dick 2." now that's my idea of comedy. or not. i don't know. i guess i laughed when i saw it. but now that i think about it, it's not all that funny. well, kinda. hehehe.

four more nights and i get to see my beautiful girlfriend again. ask me how excited i am. nah, i'm just kidding. don't ask me. i'm very excited. there. now you don't have to ask.

so k2, don't expect me to post from thursday to monday. give me a friggin break! i don't ask you for much. hey, speaking of that... where's my picture of the trailblazers?

3 comments:

Thérèse said...

I expect pizza.

Ok. Expect is a strong word. Hope for. I hope for pizza.

And yoga.

d said...

you can have as much pizza as you want. and we can do yoga all weekend if that's what you want. i'll be in great shape by the end.

kara said...

Ok, I obviously needed to refresh. It's been a day. And GREEN DAY? Please. Hopefully T shot that one into space. And if not...hopefully she'll find it before you do and shoot it into space.