Thursday, October 26, 2006

things i've seen today

baseball caps with suits.
purple polyester-tweed matching pants and jackets.
white socks with black dress shoes and pants.
formal black dress shoes with blue jeans.
orange and black camouflage jacket (no rifle or wilderness in sight).
crocs (tanya... i didn't see you, but still)

people, please...

it's not even fun to laugh at you anymore. it makes me sick to my stomach. and i have a 17-year no-vomiting streak to think of.

on the bright side, i made a very exciting purchase today. and only two weeks before it arrives!! look at me. i'm like a dog who knows you're getting ready to take him/her for a walk. except i haven't lost complete control and peed on the floor. yet.

5 comments:

kara said...

What you want us to do is ask what you purchased. But I will defy you and not ask. I know, your mind is blown.

d said...

k2 - ah ha! for once, you're wrong. what i was hoping for was for you to tell me things that you saw today.

Thérèse said...

I'm so excited about that purchase that I could puke from excitement. And I have a slightly less impressive yet still quite impressive 7-year no-vomiting streak.

So be impressed.

d said...

t - wow! now that's what i call excitement. i've never puked due to excitement. that said, that shouldn't infer that i'm not equally excited. maybe it just takes more for me to puke. though i can't think of many things more exciting... oh god. it's true. i am dead inside.

7-year no vomiting streak is good. especially for someone as young as you. still not as good as me, but impressive nonetheless.

Thérèse said...

Heh.

Eight days!