Thursday, June 22, 2006

stories from home part 1

i'm at my father's place. i'm bored silly. (seriously). my father likes nascar. so he decides to try to convince me how much fun it is to watch by... well, watching it. and then some relief arrives. one of my older brothers arrives - i have two older brothers... one normal... one, well, not so much. the normal one arrives and has his youngest son with him (he's about 14 months old).

so we chat a bit. home seems a little less boring for the moment. but for some reason, we end up back in front of the nascar tv. luckily, my 14 month-old nephew has a fetish for remote controls so he grabbed the remote for the satellite and started pushing buttons. his first few attempts didn't improve the situation much. the first time, it was some gospel show. second time was the country music video station... third time, i can't really remember. then, like the little bastard knew what he was doing, he got to within one click of ordering the playboy channel.

and then... my father took control of the remote again. nascar.

No comments: