Tuesday, January 09, 2007

clarification

so i'm talking on the phone last night with t and the topic of the infamous basketball game came up (if you're not familiar, i played a friendly game of basketball against her several months ago which she has been bragging about ever since because she claims to have won). i'm ok with that. she can tell people that she won, because i know that she knows the truth. and last night, the truth came out in the following sentence...

"Yeah. Okay. So I cheated. That doesn't mean I didn't win."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know, I think George W. Bush said the exact same thing just the other day. But whomever he said it to had to be killed.

And I am feeling better, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, champ, but what on earth do you think you're doing????
You should be resting, preferring for your starring role in team Sparkle Town Pimps - instead you're frolicking around with that young little tinker! What if you pulled a hamstring? I knew she'd be a bad influence.You're dropped from the team. I'm replacing you with Dan Akroyd.

d said...

k2 - but t is much hotter, smarter and clearly a better person than g.w. glad to hear you're feeling better.

k - what????? dropped from the team? are you serious? this happened months ago. before t and i were dating. it was back in the day when she only really, really wanted me. and besides, one has to practice. if you want to win, you should keep me on the team. if you want to lose and also not make people laugh, then maybe you should replace me with dan akroyd.