Thursday, May 04, 2006

a repetitive, redundant, recurring entry

i really, really, really dislike air canada. really.

but on the bright side, their inability to keep their planes in good repair and their inability to launch a flight on schedule does give me the time to write something in my blog. and for that, i know you're thankful. but please don't send air canada a thank you note. i'm mad at them. and so are you because they made me mad. (what? i'd do it for you)

but i'm not going to spend the whole post complaining about air canada. there will be plenty more opportunities for that i'm sure. my one hope left for this day is that i get seated next to some hot woman on the plane. but that won't happen, you see, because i'm quite sure air canada has a note in my file telling the check-in personnel to seat the fattest and/or most annoying person possible next to me and to be sure to reserve the seat either directly in front of me or directly behind me for a screaming kid.

in fact, i've just seen the person i know will be seated next to me. overweight, pants pulled up to his nipples, white socks and dress shoes, topped off with... (and this is just a guess at this point)... some of the worst BO known to man. i'm really looking forward to this trip.

on another note, i'm finally going to have cable and internet back when the cable company comes to hook me up on sunday (sometime between 8am and 5pm). nothing like being specific.

i think i'm going to start buying two tickets everywhere i fly and then i can bring my own hot woman with me. except i don't own a hot woman. but i'm sure i can borrow one for a free trip now and then.

No comments: