Wednesday, February 11, 2009

gym diary

day 1: realized i'm not the fattest person at the gym. very encouraging. still fat though. i could really go for a cookie.

day 2: today i appear to be the fattest person at the gym. where are those two fat women from yesterday? and why are all of these people running on the treadmill. that can't be safe.

day 3 - pre-workout: legs are sore. i hope it's because of the exercise and not from polio. i don't want polio. or gonorrhea. definitely don't want gonorrhea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have two gyms here in town. One is for the beautiful people/meatheads. The other one is a "family oriented gym." I chose the "family oriented gym" because I couldn't stand being the ONLY fat person working out! hahaha

*and hell... now even I want a cookie. I can't though or my "Lose It" APP will shake it's judgmental finger at me and give me the dreaded lecture. I have to be strong. Going to Hawaii in June and I don't want to be the only fat chick there either.