Tuesday, October 28, 2008

d-shank redemption

remember in that movie about those guys who did that stuff? and one guy said something like "on the outside, i was a law abiding citizen. i had to go to jail to become a criminal." i feel like the same thing has happened to me.

except i'm not in jail and technically not a criminal. so really, it's not a direct comparison.

(this is the point in the post where i decide if i should continue trying to make the connection work or if i just give up.)

ah, forget about it. someone get me a cookie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh... i KNOW you're not just gonna leave us hangin' like that, right? Don't make me find you and force feed you kidney beans until you talk!! >(

d said...

twinkie - i'm up for that challenge. though i think you'd give up before me. what with being covered in projectile vomit and all. perhaps i'll tell a bit more of the story later. i'm trying to decide if i can just make it into a movie instead. it worked for the shawshank guys.

Anonymous said...

*waits giddy with anticipation...

I love a good story! Especially one that reminds you of one of the best movies of all time.. well, I mean, the best movie in that era.

Anonymous said...

All this cookie talk is making me hungry.