Tuesday, December 19, 2006

go west - paradise is there...

...i'll have all that i can eat, of milk and honey over there.

blah, blah, blah.

it's almost as though natalie merchant was singing that song to me. 'cept i don't have pale blue eyes or strawberry hair. my lips are sweet though, and my skin is fair. so maybe she's just confused.

anyway (shut up!), it's confirmed. i'm moving to calgary. don't tell t though. i think it'll be a huge surprise when she opens the moving truck door and sees all of my stuff in there too. and i'll stumble out all confused saying "uuuhhh, where am i?"

this is gonna be great! ahh calgary... where the mountain air is fresh, cowboys roam the streets, steaks are used as currency, and the crack whores are plentiful. yeah, i know!

let me know if you want to visit. i'll probably say no, but you might catch me on a good day.

5 comments:

Thérèse said...

I can't believe you thought that the Internet wouldn't tell me.

The Internet would sooo tell me! The Internet and I, we've got no secrets!

Hee. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

you listen to natalie merchant??? wow...that brought you down quite a few notches, my friend.

d said...

t - yeah, that was kind of stupid of me, wasn't it? clearly you're the more intelligent individual in this relationship. i have so much to learn.

k2 - you've just commented yourself right off of my christmas gift list. and of course i listen to her... she's singing about me.

Anonymous said...

You call it singing. I call it humming the same note for three minutes at a time. Merry Christmas.

d said...

k2 - merry christmas indeed.