Wednesday, November 05, 2008

i've got nothing to say

all my brilliance has been used up. i wrote a killer email to my entire office today. the word "snap" comes to mind when i reminisce about it. but i think that took all of my wittiness leaving my blog with the puke and diarrhea of meaningless words thrown together as evidence that i at least tried to post something. even if it was disgusting, and smelled, and a waste of everyone's time.

why? you think you're better than me? what did you do today?

it's days like this i could really use a cookie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky for you, I highly enjoy pointless drivel. So... good job!

Anonymous said...

Hold up -- are you suggesting that you make cookies? I think that's a wonderful idea. In fact, I think it's a MARVELOUS idea.

You make the greatest walnut chocolate chip cookies ever. THE greatest. GREATEST!

Excellent. I now have something to bug you about.

d said...

t - i will make you some cookies. but i'm pretty sure i've been bugging you about making me some cupcakes for longer than you've been bugging me to make cookies. so, cupcakes first. then cookies. it's the way of the world, you know?